"Any last words?"
Acquiring Death's AngelEdit
Death's Angel is acquired mainly through the Remove Seals tool, by sacrificing the following 5 level 0 Creatures:
- Hellwolf (Exploration @ Dungeon 10-12)
- The Twins (Exploration @ Dungeon 11-3, 11-7, 11-11)
- The Puppeteer (Exploration @ Dungeon 11-4, 11-8, 11-12)
- Arcane Master (Exploration @ Dungeon 12-1, 12-5, 12-9)
- Master Guide (Exploration @ Dungeon 12-2, 12-6, 12-10)
Death's Angel primary role as a Disposer, built in with two disposal skill and rebirth skill makes him a troublesome card if you happened to meet him. But he somehow lack of defensive ability.
- Stoneskin - A way to protect this disposal monster is to give him a little bit protection while waiting in your hands since he got a long turn to play.
- Immunity - Another way to protect him being disposed by disposer but this time also protect him in battle, but this method not too favorably since when he played you really want to him to die early thus trigger [D]Instakill then Rebirth and repeat the whole process.
- [S]Resurrect or [D]Healing Breath - A disposal card with rebirth ability and the ability to revive another card from the graveyard is a good combination.
It would be better though if [S]Instakill can applied to this beast but since he got the Death version of it, it seems impossible to see it happen.
Strategies and TacticsEdit
Death's Angel is primarily a disposal card. This card is the only card in the game to possess both the Instakill and Disposal skill simultaneously. His Rebirth skill allows for him to re-utilize his disposal skills again. It is recommended that Death's Angel is deployed early to mid-stage for maximum effectiveness of his skills. It is not recommended that you deploy Death's Angel as one of the last creatures on the battlefield, mainly due to the fact that his Disposal skill could become useless, plus if this is your last creature on the field, and Rebirth does not activate, it's game over. He also has a long wait time, with a wait of 6 turns.