Deck Heroes has multiple "Hidden Dungeons" within the Explorer's Gate that are unlocked by defeating specific Dungeons on that map on Hard Difficulty. Hidden Dungeons often offer rewards for winning on Easy, Normal and/or Hard, and also generally open up access to new Creature Cards through Exploration.
It is important to note that in order to gain access to Hidden Dungeons, the player needs to not only defeat the specific Dungeon on Hard, but also needs to open up a pathway to that select Dungeon on easy. For example, on Map 3 the player unlocks Dungeon 3-9 by beating 3-5 on hard. In order to access 3-9, however, the player will need to have won battles on easy up to and including 3-8.
List of Hidden Dungeons:Edit
- Unlock Dungeon 3-9 by beating 3-5 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 4-9 by beating 4-6 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 5-10 by beating 5-7 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 6-10 by beating 6-6 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 7-11 by beating 7-8 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 8-12 by beating 8-6 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 9-12 by beating 9-8 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 10-12 by beating 10-6 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 11-12 by beating 11-11 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 12-12 by beating 12-8 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 13-12 by beating 13-6 on hard
- Unlock Dungeon 14-12 by beating 14-8 on hard
- Unlock Dungeon 15-12 by beating 15-8 on hard.
- Unlock Dungeon 16-12 by beating 16-11 on hard.
Rewards for Hidden DungeonsEdit
Each Hidden Dungeon has rewards for defeating the opponent on different difficulties, and generally also grants access to a new Creature through Exploration.