FANDOM


Activation Requirements: May be cast up to 3 times if you make it past round 4.

Effect: Activates "Battleblow" for 1 random creature. Has a 75% chance to increase ATK by 25%.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.