"By the Moon, I shall strike you down!"Moon Guardian is a 5-star Creature of the Faen faction that is acquired through the Remove Seal tool. Her skill-set revolves around Tank, but Moon Guardian can deal a decent amount of damage through Physical Attacks when used in a Lockdown deck due to her Sneak 8 ability. Her overall power as a tank is relatively lackluster without supplemental heals from Support Creatures, but she fits nicely into many Faen Lockdown decks as a Tank.
Acquiring Moon GuardianEdit
Moon Guardian is acquired only through the Seals tool, by sacrificing the following 5 Creatures of any level (though using level 0 creatures is recommended as sacrificing enhanced creatures wastes resources for no benefit):
- Oracle (Exploration @ Dungeon 6-3, 6-6, 6-9)
- Dream Guide (Exploration @ Dungeon 6-2, 6-5, 6-8)
- Sentry Angel (Exploration @ Dungeon 7-11)
- Moon Walker (Exploration @ Dungeon 7-2, 7-6, 7-10)
- Icy Mage (Exploration @ Dungeon 7-3, 7-7)
Exploration for these creatures requires access to the Hidden Dungeon 7-11 which requires beating Dungeon 7-8 on Hard difficulty. Once 7-11 is unlocked, Creature shards from this dungeon are much more common than normal dungeons and the Sentry Angel can be assembled in approximately 7–10 days without the use of Gems.
Unsealing multiple Moon Guardians is possible, however after the first Seal which requires only 1 of each creature, the second Unsealing requires 2 of each Creature. It is not been verified how many of each creature is required for the 3rd Unsealing.
- Reflect 6
- Reduces Magic DMG recieved by 5% - 50% (5% x Rank) and returns 5% - 50% (5% x Rank) plus 60 - 600 (60 x Rank) Direct DMG back to attacker. The direct DMG back to the attack is difficult to mitigate and will not trigger any effects except Poison Ivy's Thorns Skill.
- Sneak 8
Strategies and TacticsEdit
Requires additional information.