"I sentence you to permanent mortality. You shall never see a day beyond your intended lifespan."Paragon is a 5-star Creature of the Human faction.
First introduced in March of 2015 through a Booster Pack event and has subsequently been made available in the Guild Maps and through special Human Booster Packs. Her skillset is special and she offers great support along with her global skill, Torment, which locks the graveyard and stops the use of Recycle, Rebirth, and Revive in any way while she is in play.
Paragon has an absolutely massive HP pool, even compared with other 5-star Creatures, and she will make a great target for specialized melds that allow her to stay on the battlefield for as long as possible.
Even with her excellent stats, it is generally wise to play Paragon as a support due to her importance on the battlefield and her lacking defenses.
Paragon could be considered the most game-changing card in Deck Heroes at the moment. Her Torment skill is a direct counter to most deck's reliance on Revives and Recycle and there's a spot for her in almost any deck-type, especially in PVP situations.
Paragon can be acquired through collecting Shards from Guild Map Chapter 6. Like all 5-star Creatures it requires 50 shards to create this Creature.
Players can also acquire her as a lucky draw from Human Booster packs during special events.
- Sage Advice 10 - Increases the HP of all other Human Creatures by 500.
- Delay 3 - Has a 50% chance of making 3 enemy Creatures skip their next turns.
- Torment - Negates enemy Creatures' Revive, Recycle, and Rebirth skills when played.
Since you can't meld her Graveyard Lock onto another creature, (That would be insanely OP) You'll have to man her up yourselves.
Strategies and TacticsEdit
Sage Advice 10 is an enormous boost to other Human Creatures, and Paragon obviously fits best in a Human Fighter deck. She is the only Human with Delay 3, so she holds her own on the battlefield even beyond her Torment skill.
- Place her as far right as possible, or in front of weak-hitting Creatures to keep her on the battlefield longer.
- Holding on to Paragon until a creature is ready to be Recycled is wise, however she also counters the Undying and Deathless Hero Talents if played early, so keep an extra sharp eye out for these Mortii Hero Talents.
A "paragon" is a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality. The Paragon in Deck Heroes is both a paragon of beauty, and a paragon of proficiency on the battlefield.