"Life, death, rebirth. That is the eternal cycle."Phoenix is a 5-star Faen Creature that is unlocked through the Remove Seal tool. His skillset focuses on Caster, but he is a well-rounded Creature that can be very difficult to destroy. Phoenix has decent base stats and limited damage output for a Caster, but his Rebirth 8 Skill makes him a dynamic addition to most decks.
Aquiring This CardEdit
Phoenix is aquired only through the Seals tool, by sacrificing the follow 5 level 0 Creatures:
- Plague Dragon (Exploration @ Dungeon 9-3, 9-7, 9-11)
- Naga Mistress (Exploration @ Dungeon 9-4, 9-8)
- Grand Mage (Exploration @ Dungeon 10-2, 10-5, 10-8, 10-10)
- Border Guard (Exploration @ Dungeon 10-1, 10-4, 10-7)
- Graboid (Exploration @ Dungeon 10-3, 10-6, 10-9)
Unsealing multiple Pheonix is possible, however after the first Seal which requires only 1 of each creature, the second Unsealing requires 2 of each Creature. The following two Unsealings requires 4 and 8 of each creature. It is not been verified how many of each creature is required for the 5th Unsealing.
- Pyre 8
- Deals 240 - 400 Magic DMG to all enemy Creatures.
- Restoration 7 (Lv 5)
- Restores 210 Hp every round.
- Rebirth 8 (lv 10)
- Has a 60% chance to return to your Hand if destroyed. Will return to your deck if your Hand is full.
Strategies and TacticsEdit
Phoenix is strong spell caster during the fact that he posses Pyre 8 and can be hard to kill if its paired with another creatures for HP boost.
Currently best Melding ideas for Phoenix are Immunity 9 or Frost Armor 5 (or higher).
Requires additional information.