FANDOM


"Every rose has its thorns... and here are mine!"
Poison Ivy is a 3-star Hero of the Faen faction.

Acquiring this CardEdit

You can draw her from the hero alter. The easiest way however is using the Credit Mall after earning credits from the Trials. 3 shards can be bought for 300 credits. 40 shards will get you the actual hero.

Pictures Edit

Hero SkillEdit

Hero Skill: Thorn Wall

If your Creatures are attacked, they'll reflect 15% - 65% (10% + 5% x level) of inflicted Direct DMG back at their attackers.

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Percent of reflected DMG 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 55 65

Hero TalentsEdit

Additional information required.

Talent 1 PoolEdit

Faen Combat (1 - 10) ATK Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have more than 1 Faen Creatures in play after  Round 4.

Talent Effect: Increases your Faen Creatures' ATK by 100-200 (90 + 10 x Rank) for one round.

Faen Might (1 - 10) ATK Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have more than 1 Faen Creatures in play after Round 6.

Talent Effect: Increases your Faen Creatures' ATK by 150-300 (135 + 15 x Rank) for one round.

Faen Vitality (1 - 10) HP Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have more than 1 Faen Creatures in play after  Round 4.

Talent Effect: Increases your Faen Creatures' HP and Max HP by 100-200 (90 + 10 x Rank).

Faen Life (1 - 10) HP Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have more than 1 Faen Creatures in play after  Round 6.

Talent Effect: Increases your Faen Creatures' HP and Max HP by 150-300 (135 + 15 x Rank).

Talent 2 PoolEdit

Teslastrike (1 - 10) Lockdown

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 30 - 300 (30 x Rank) Magic DMG to 2 random enemy Creatures.  Has 35% chance to inflict paralysis, preventing an attack on its next turn.

Static (1 - 10) Lockdown

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if Hero's Health falls below 60%.

Talent Effect: Deals 30 - 300 (30 x Rank) Magic DMG to 3 random enemy Creatures.  Has 40% chance to inflict paralysis, preventing an attack on its next turn.

Icespear (1 - 10) Lockdown

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 25 - 250 (25 x Rank) Magic DMG to 2 random enemy Creatures.  Has 25% chance to inflict Freeze, causing enemy to skip next action.

Hail (1 - 10) Lockdown

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has more than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 25 - 250 (25 x Rank) Magic DMG to 3 random enemy Creatures.  Has 30% chance to inflict Freeze, causing enemy to skip next action.

Fireburst (1 - 10) DMG

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 300 - 600 (Rank 10) Magic DMG to 2 random enemy Creatures.

Firewall (1 - 10) DMG

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has more than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 325 - 650 (Rank 10) Magic DMG to 3 random enemy Creatures.

Poison Gas (1 - 10) DoT

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Reduces 2 random enemy Creatures' HP by 27 - 275 (27.5 x Rank), reducing similar amount after next turn.

Toxic Mire (1 - 10) DoT

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has more than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Reduces 2 random enemy Creatures' HP by 150 - 300 (135 + 15 x Rank), reducing similar amount after next turn.

Double Tap (1 - 10) Assassinate

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 27 - 275 (27.5 x Rank) Direct DMG to an enemy Creature with the lowest HP.

Burst Fire (1 - 10) Assassinate

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if the enemy has more than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Deals 150 - 300 (135 + 15 x Rank) Direct DMG to an enemy Creature with the lowest HP.

Strikeback (1 - 10) Skill Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have less than 3 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Triggers "Retaliate" for a random Creature.  When physically attacked, reflects 150 - 300 (135 + 15 x Rank) Direct DMG back at the attacker and any adjacent Creatures.

Impact (1 - 10) Skill Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you make it past Round 4.

Talent Effect: Activates "Battleblow" for random Creature.  Grants 75% chance to increase ATK by 25% - 250% (25% x Rank) when attacking.

Note:  The Battleblow buff will remain on the buffed creature until it dies or victory is achieved.  Each round the 75% chance is rolled.

Rope-a-Dope (1-10) Skill Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have less than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Activates "Dodge" for a random Creature.  Grants 35% - 80% (30% + 5% x Rank) chance of being unharmed by physical attacks.

Icy Weapon (1 - 10) Skill Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have less than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Activates "Flurry" for 1 random Creature.  Grants 80% (Rank 10) chance to Freeze an attacking enemy after an attack.

Firecatcher (1 - 10) DoT

Activates: May be cast up to 5 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Inflicts "Flaming" upon 1 random enemy Creature.  Deals 30 - 300 (30 x Rank) Direct DMG after this turn.

Note:  Flaming will remain on the enemy Creature until it dies or victory is achieved, continuing to deal dmg every round.

Agile (1 - 10) Skill Buff

Activates: May be cast up to 3 times if you have more than 1 Faen Creature in play.

Talent Effect: Has 35% - 80% (30% + 5% x Rank) chance to allow 3 random Creatures to dodge enemy attacks.

Note: This is worded poorly.  This Talent permanently gives 3 of your Creatures Dodge until they die or victory is achieved.

Entrap 2 (1) Delay

Activates: May be cast up to 2 times if the enemy has any Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Seals 2 enemy Creatures.  Has 60% chance to prevent it taking its next action.

Entrap 3 (1) Delay

Activates: May be cast up to 2 times if the enemy has more than 2 Creatures in play.

Talent Effect: Seals 3 enemy Creatures.  Has 60% chance to prevent it taking its next action.

Strategies and TacticsEdit

Poison Ivy is a Support archetype that debuffs (or damages, in this case) enemy creatures, often built around buffing the player's own creatures as well. Her hero skill, Thorn Wall, is quite powerful at higher levels because it allows the enemy creatures' attack power to work against them, reflecting a percentage of the damage they deal back to the attacker (including the enemy hero). One way to take advantage of this skill is by focusing Poison Ivy's hero talents on keeping your own creatures alive as long as possible, such as using Faen Vitality or Faen Life to boost your creatures' HP.

Damage-over-time and stuns can also be useful in gradually draining your opponent's creatures life, although this tactic usually requires your own creatures to have a high HP pool to draw from (this can also be enhanced with HP-boosting cards, many of which are available among the Faen faction). In this role, players rely on "Lockdown"-focused talents and creature skills to disable enemy cards; although a stunned opponent won't take reflection damage from Thorn Wall, it does allow the player more time to gain board control and keep their own creatures alive.

Note that because Poison Ivy is a support-type hero, she may have trouble when direct-damage or "Straight for the Jugular" strategies are necessary to defeat the opponent.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.